
Halloween 2006, one of the best because I got my Superman shirt that I have been looking for for a long time. I was Clark Kent turning into Superman!! I did well if I don't say so myself. On my right is Camden, he is Yoda!! Kilie made the costume, it is pretty sweet. And then on my left is Beckham, he is a Wookie. Once again Kilie made the costume. It was a good Halloween, once again no Trick or Treaters so we got to eat all the candy by ourselves!!! We love Halloween for that. Also, this is pretty funny, in Boise they had this commercial telling everyone that convicted sex offenders are going to have their front lights out so kids don't go asking for candy. Well when we say that comercial our front light was burnt out so we rushed to get that fixed so people didn't think we were sex offenders, but it still didn't help to get kids to come trick or treat. (I don't know why this part is underlined....I'm still working on figuring this blogger thing out.)
Here are both of the boys dressed up in their costumes made be Kilie. Camden is Yoda and Beckham is a Wookie!! They looked pretty cute. We are excited to have the opportunity to dress up our kids in the up coming years!!
This year for Halloween I decided to carve my pumpkin with the symbol of the Longhorns of University of Texas in Austin. The rumor here is Boise is that BSU will play UT in the Fiesta Bowl, so some people might not like this pumpkin. If they did play against eachother, man I don't know who I would go for, UT for sure would beat BSU, but it will be a good game.
4 comments:
J-Dawg,
That is a great story! And as a true Superman fan, comic collector, and geek, i must say you do pull off the Clark to Supes outfit rather well. Have you been working out:)? Anyway, loved the costumes. All three of you look great! Congrats again on getting knocked-up (i love that phrase) and you have no idea how cool it is to be a parent. Aiden is growing and changing so fast it blows my mind daily. I love that little man. Well, i got to go and write some more papers.
Cheers,
Price
Hey you two I'm glad your halloween was awesome and that you are being blessed. Kylie is quite the little seamstress. Congrats on the coming baby!! Aiden started creeping today. Everyone says we'll be sorry...but its so darn cute! Maybe we can run into you over the holidays.
Love, Sarah and Aiden
Hey Babies!!!
I thought you needed to hear from me since we don't see you very often! We love you and your sweet spirits. You will always be blessed for your faith and love for each other. Now I want to see a picture of Megan and her tummy. Time to share the changes!
Love,
mamachele
yes Happy Halloween and wow what a story! Morgan and I truly love to see how the Lord reaches out and touches our lives during the tough times. It usually comes through the love of others. I look forward to the times, when we can be the ones he works through! Love ya!
Post a Comment