It's a boy!! These are some ultrasound pictures of Dawson. This one is a profile of his face and little of his body. You can see a little fist also sticking up. The lady that did the ultrasound was so good, she wanted to get the best pictures for us and she did a great job. We don't have any pictures proving he is a boy, but just trust us, we saw it, and he is a boy!! We are way excited to have him come into our family and play with. His due date is April 13, 2007, just three days after his dad's. Megan right now is about 21 weeks, so she keeps on telling me that she is on the down hill, more than half over (by like one week). Every week she shows a little more and can feel him kick more and more. He really kicks while she is at work, so we might have a little accountant on our hands!! ;)
And here are all the grandchildern of Steven and Maggie(Jayson's Parents)!! Even Dawson got in the act. There will be three girls and five boys! We are soo excited to have this little boy in our lives. I can't wait to get him a football jersey and a superman shirt and costume, it is going to be fun!!!! The past couple of weeks have been good. We went to Twin for Thanksgiving and ate with Megan's family. And then we had a BBQ at Paul's on Saturday, that is where we took that grandchildern picture. School is about done, just two weeks, that is including finals, and then I am done with this semester!! Megan is still working hard for Andrew, and loving her job. A couple weeks ago he sent her to SLC to a Quickbook class. She won a free learn DVD for Quickooks also while she was there.
This was pretty funny. Yesterday, the 2nd, I had to work. So I was going to take Beauty and Megan was going to take Moesha, our other car. Well last Thursday it snowed and since it has been very cold. Well I go to the car to unlock it and start it up and..... the door wouldn't unlock. I was running late for work at the time and was getting frustrated with the lock. So I decided to crawl through the trunk of the car to get into it and start it up. The lock had frozen locked. Good thing she is a hatch-back. So I might have to crawl through the truck to get into the car all winter now.


3 comments:
Awesome, jayson! Everyday will be an adventure with a gem like beauty. Meagan, you are BEAUTIFUL!!!. Don't you love being pregnant. It is so fun and just gets better and better. By the by, I love the names Dawson, very original and dare I say it...CUTE! I know as Liam says, boys are not cute, but Dawson looks like a cutie!!
We are so excited for you guys!! You are going to have so much fun getting ready for that little boy. Great name too!!! and by the way meg, your hair looks way cute!
SWEET!!! ... can I get a John Dear tractor with that side of boy ... I'm excited to welcome another man-cub to my circle of testosterone ... Oh yea ... and he has a SWEET middle name ...
Post a Comment