Friday, July 27, 2007

Movie Watcher

Dawson is starting to show more and more of his personality and I'm loving it! A few weeks ago we took him to a movie. He slept for awhile when the movie started but that didn't last for very long. Then he had to watch the movie screen. I was trying to feed him a bottle and he would start crying if I tried to turn him away from the screen. Now he'll let me sit him in front of the TV and he'll watch a movie for like a half an hour. What I think is so funny is he'll start laughing at the TV like he knows what's going on. It's cute! Jayson loves movie watching and I guess little Dawson does too!

1 comments:

Gwen said...

Oh good, I'm glad I'm not the only mom that likes to use the TV as a sometimes babysitter! When Lydia was about Dawson's age she would only take naps in her swing set, in front of the TV. This went on for quite a while. She has always loved TV and movies. I guess I will worry about the damaging effects later :)