Thursday, July 03, 2008

Explanation of Nacho

If you've noticed the subtitle of our blog, you've seen we're calling the baby Nacho. This IS NOT the name we are naming this child. This nickname started because I craved nacho cheese the whole first trimester. I craved it so much I finally went to Costco and bought one of those huge cans of it and a big bag of chips and I was in heaven!!! Anyways, we started referring to my belly as Nacho because I probably always had nacho cheese stains on my shirt and it does sound better than calling the belly "it" all the time! We do have an ultrsound on 7/22, so hopefully if Nacho cooperates we will know the real name!!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

That is awesome! Are you sure your not naming your child Nacho, it has a good ring to it! BTW do you remember me, its Mel, the crazy lady. How are you! Your look great! Found your blog off of Ambers! Small world!

Gwen said...

I still think "Gwenny" sounds better :)
We can't wait to hear what you find out at the ultrasound!

The Eastman's said...

Mmmmmm nachos..... Just reading this makes me want to drop everything and make a b-line to the store. Im linked to "Gwenny", check us out. Maybe one of these days I will get around to updating. I cant believe how big Dawson is! What a cutie.

Spectacular Six said...

I just want to get my prediction in. You are having a girl! I totally craved nacho cheese with Kiara! I worked at a day care when I was preggo with her and whenever they had nachos for the snack I would be seriously stingy with the cheese because we only got snack if there were left overs! Paul and I went to a Basketball game and made him buy me nachos. He told the girl he had a pregnant lady with a craving and she gave him three times as much as the normal serving! It was great!

The Howard Family said...

I like that, I'm exited to hear what your having and I think you should still name them Nacho! Just a thought.~lori

Ash said...

I heard your good news! Congratulations!