Monday, December 22, 2008

My boys!

Creed is doing so great! He's such a good baby and we just love him! I'm having so much fun with my 2 little boys and my husband! Dawson has become such a big boy now with a little baby here! I love to see how independant he's trying to be, but sometimes he's a little too independant. We had our first "megan on her own with two boys out in public" adventure today! Creed had a dr. appt, so I bundled the boys up, drove to the dr office on the horrible roads at 9:30 in the morning and we were only 5 minutes late! Pretty good considering the road conditions! Dawson did great about not running off from me and the dr. says that Creed is doing great! At his last appt. he was 8 lbs. 10 ozs and today he was 9lbs 14 ozs. I'm sure it's all in his cheeks! Creed trying to be a big boy like Dawson already!!

Dawson is loving his little brother!! Every chance he gets he has to give Creed kisses and hugs! We just try to make sure he doesn't squeeze to hard!! Sometimes it's hard to control our love!!
I sure love these little boys!!


2 comments:

Cara said...

Congratulations! Creed looks like a cute little baby. I am glad that Dawson is loving his new little brother. And Merry Christmas too.

The Hartley Family said...

We are so excited for you! Your boys are so cute. We are having a boy in April and seeing yours makes me even more excited. Congrats!