Sunday, February 22, 2009

Oh Boy!!

My boys are so sweet! It's been pretty fun having 2 little boys.
Dawson is starting to like Creed more. I wasn't sure there for awhile if Dawson was ever going to be nice to Creed, but he's starting to like him. He calls him "baby eed"! Dawson is in love with Curious George! Every day we have to watch the movie and the show on pbs! Usually the first thing out of his mouth in the morning is "Georgie". I'm starting to think if I name our next child George Dawson will like them better! Dawson also has learned some letters. He knows Rs and Us. It's pretty cute when he recongizes the letters and says R or U. I don't know why he just likes those letters, but he does. Hopefully someday he'll start liking the whole alaphabet!

This is how Dawson likes to watch movies. Makes him feel special or something!! (by the way those are toy french fries that are under my coach cushion - not that it couldn't be real french fries - but it isn't). I'm surprised there's not crackers smushed all over the cushion though!


Creed has changed so much! He's getting so big too fast!! He's not a new baby anymore!! He's smiling and starting to jabber a little. He had his 2 month checkup this week and he weighs 14 pounds 1 oz and is 24.5 inches long. He's such a good baby. He's really sweet. Sometimes during the day when Dawson is being "an almost 2 year old" and is throwing a temper tantrum of some sort, I'll look over at Creed and he's usually smiling this smile that says "i'm sorry my brother is such a pain!" He's sympathetic with me!!

How cute is this little face??!!! :)

These are some cutie pictures of Creed smiling! I love these boys so much! I also love their daddy so much!! Jayson is an awesome father and husband!! For Valentine's Day he bought me tickets to the Rascal Flatts concert!! I'm so excited!! I love Rascal Flatts and they've come to Boise 2 other times since we've been married, but the first time we were WAY WAY WAY to poor to afford tickets. The second time I was WAY WAY WAY too pregnant with Dawson to go rock out at a concert. So this time Jayson insisted that we go, which I'm so glad he did! The concert is this week and it will be so much FUN!!! Jayson loves me so much he's even going with me, Jayson who would rather listen to Metallica than country music!! What a great hubby!!! I love you!!

2 comments:

Gwen said...

Such A CUTIE!!! His cheeks are definitely my favorite! I would say those are his Andreason trait. He looks like a happy little baby. And Dawson reminds me of Lydia...creative and very active :)

It was great talking to you tonight. We definitely need to do that more often. When I got off the phone and greg asked me how long we had been talking I couldn't believe it had been 2 hours!!! Pretty sure that's an Andreason trait too ;)

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Megan, your boys are just so darling! And...your Christmas tree solution was utterly brilliant.