The other day Dawson wanted to eat some cereal. I gave him a little bowl of frosted flakes and he carried it in to the living room where Creed was sitting up against the arm rest of the couch. I put the milk and cereal up, walked into the living room and noticed Dawson pulling his spoon away from Creed's mouth. He had filled Creed's mouth clear full of frosted flakes!! I was almost laughing too hard to pull the flakes out of Creed's mouth!! Dawson is finally learning to share and Creed's first food was frosted flakes! Creed's learning to share too - Dawson wants him to share his binki with him!! Dawson stopped sucking his binki at 6 months and is now back to wanting a binki because Creed has one. If we take the binki away, then he sucks his thumb!! I can't win!
Friday, March 06, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
never find. I found your blog... Now I can stalk you..:) did you ever join facebook?
Anna
I just had to write a little note. I "found" your blog doind what we all do. Starting on a friends blog and then clicking on a link, and then another and then another. When I saw a link for "Jayson and Megan" I thought "I don't know this person." Then I saw the title for your last blog "Oh Boy!!!" and thought "that's not my last blog." Then I realized,
"Holy Cow. There's someone else just like us!" I know Megan's not an unsual name, nor is Jayson, but to spell with Jayson with a "y". It gave me a chuckle! I hope you find this as fun and interesting as I did.
Post a Comment