I'm sure no one will see this post because you all thought we had given up on our blog. I'm sure after almost a year of not posting, you all stopped checking months ago. Well this is my test for our true friends - to see who had faith in us to return to blogging - to see who notices that we posted! Just kidding - I know I really stink at keeping this thing updated but I have a little time right now before naps are over and thought I could do a quick recap of 2009 for us!
Since the last time we posted (Dawson's 2nd birthday in April 2009) here is a few highlights of the rest of our year!
1. Jayson Graduated from BSU!! Yeah Jayson!
He graduated with a degree in Accounting. He's still working for Wells Fargo. We (meaning Megan) are so proud of him (glad he is done with
night classes and is home in the evenings now)!! We really are so proud of him!
2. We bought a HOUSE!! It's official, we are home owners, with a mortgage, lawn to mow, and a garden spot and all the fun of our own house! We're still in Boise (cause we love Boise - sorry mom! my mom wants us to move to Twin oh so bad!)
3. Jayson went to a Creed concert. Yep, ya know the band Creed they got back together (they broke up back in day in case you didn't know) and Jayson finally after years of loving this band and naming his 2nd son after them got to see them in concert. It was definitely a highlight of his 2009. For the rest of us, we got to spend some time in SLC and hang out with my Aunt Carole and go to the zoo! That was fun!
4. Creed did all the things that a baby should do and now he's a little boy! He started crawling at about 9 months. He started walking a few days after he turned 1 and hasn't
stopped. He runs now! He taught himself
to go down stairs. So it's official that I can't keep him out of anything now. He follows Dawson around all day and wants to do whatever Dawson does (or have whatever Dawson has!)! He's a fun boy and we sure love him!
5. Dawson is growing up! I can't believe how much he has changed this last year! He talks a ton and it's fun to carry on conversations with him. He loves Creed! He plays pretty well with him. He's such a good big brother! He likes to sing songs, he loves singing time in the nursery. He loves trains and trucks and fire trucks and super heroes and all that other boy stuff. He grew up a lot in 2009. He's a good kid! We love him so much!
That's a bit of a catch up of what went on with us in 2009. There's so much more to share, but we'll have to save that for the next time I decide that I have the time to blog!
8 comments:
Oh my gosh! I'm so glad you updated your blog! Your kids are so cute:) Congrats to Jayson on graduation! Keep up the posting, you are doing great:)
It's about time!! j/k :) After tax season, we need to get together!
Bout time lady. Bout time! Love the update and expect another soon!
I have you on my google reader so I KNOW when you post :-) I can't believe how big Creed is!!!
I'm so glad that you updated!! I kept checking hoping that you would!!
you boys are adorable. I am sure they have kept you super busy, so I will excuse the lapse in posting, but we love keeping up you. We need to make time to get together, we are only an hour a part. Let me know if you ever have time!
Finally... they are getting sooo big!!!
so good to know what is going on in your life. Sounds like all is well
Post a Comment