Saturday, April 14, 2007

Finally....an update - STILL NO BABY!!!

Hello everyone!! Finally, I am going to update this blog!! Shocker, I'm sure. Mainly I'm updating this morning at 5:40 am because I have not been able to sleep since about 3:30 am, and so this is more productive than trying to find some crazy show on tv to watch. Plus this is quieter since Jayson is still asleep!!

Well, the due date came and went. I guess Dawson is just not ready to come out and play! Even though we are so ready for him to come, it's been good for me to get more work done
for this tax season. I started working from home about 3 weeks ago,
and I love it! I have the best boss ever and a great job. I feel
so blessed to be able to bring in some moola, and to still be with my baby
(well I will be with him whenever he decides to come out!!)
Can anyone sense that I want this baby out!!?? Let's just say I'm super ready to have him. The nurse at my dr.'s office was telling me that she's noticed that first time moms at at the begining are so nervous about the whole labor & delivery process and then by 40 weeks they seem to get over that because of the uncomfortableness. I agree with that!
Really... I'm healthy and the baby is healthy and Jayson is healthy and so we are happy!!

Jayson had a birthday this week also!! He turned the big 24 on tuesday! For his birthday, I gave him a "guy day"....I had one of his buddies, Craig, take him to do whatever guys do! They went and hit golf balls, went 4-wheeling, and ate chips and drank mountain dew. Who knew that's what guys do! We had a little pie and ice cream party at our house with his brother and sister and their spouses and kids. It was fun. Jayson is getting so OLD!
Jayson is doing great in school and work. We received some exciting news yesterday... Jayson interviewed for a Service Manager position at a different Wells Fargo branch last week .... and he got the position!!
We're really excited!! It's a great job....he will be the manager over the tellers at the branch. He's really excited about it! I'm so proud of him. He's a super hard worker! He'll be starting that sometime in May.

Well, I just yawned so maybe I might be able to fall asleep ( yeah right!).....but I just wanted to put some pictures up first....

My sister-in-law, Michelle, made this super cute crib set for Dawson! I love it! It's so cute and just what I wanted. Michelle pointed out - the numbers are perfect for a banker and accountant's son!! Just watch....Dawson will be born on April 15th and will have to forever share his birthday with the dreaded tax day!!

Here is an updated picture of me....since we haven't done this in a while and I'm sure you're all wondering just how BIG did she get......

HUGE!! Oh well it's been fun!! (Honest Truth - I've loved being pregnant!)

Hope everyone is happy and doing well! We love all ya'll and we'll make sure to post pictures of our little guy as soon as he decides to show himself!!

3 comments:

mamachele said...

Hello and Happy Birthdays to you and Jayson. We are so excited for this baby to show I check this blog every day for news. I know you feel huge but you don't look it! I hope your birth day is as much fun as it sounds like Jayson had on his.

Take care and keep us posted!
always,
mamachele

Jessie's Joy in Her Journey said...

Exciting! I heard a little blue cohosh will go a long way into making sure that you have a baby on the way. Also castor oil does work but don't do too much. I know this from experience. Oh yeah and one more thing, Cole (my nephew)was born on tax day and he turned out great! You are beautiful. Best of luck with the baby and enjoy the birth. It is honestly one of the most amazing experiences ever and contrary to popular belief is a relief and can be (dare I say it) fun!

Gwen said...

I'm so glad you finally updated your blog...I've been checking for baby news too! Going past a due date is not fun at all. Hang in there. If you get really tired of it just give aunt vicki a call. The castor oil really does work and she knows the trick to taking it without getting sick. Keep posting...we will be checking everyday to see the first pictures of Dawson!!!! We can't wait!