It's update time again!! Well, I went to see my Dr. yesterday, and before they called me back to see the dr., I had to use the bathroom. So I was back by my dr's examing rooms and when I was coming out to go back to the waiting room, I heard my Dr. say "I've got to get out of here and deliver this baby." I walked back to the waiting room to Jayson and I was nearly in tears. My Dr. was taking off to go deliver a baby when I was so needing him to see me and tell me he'd induce me (I'll even admit it, I was jealous that someone was having a baby and it wasn't me!) I was so afraid that I was not going to see the Dr. and that I was going to have to wait for another week to do something about getting the baby out!! But luckily since I'm so far along, the nurse just had me come back a few hours later to be seen! It's amazing how emotional I was when I thought that I was not going to get hear my Dr. talk about inducing me!! It's amazing how much I over-react!!
So we came back a few hours later, and sure enough.....nothing had really changed since my last appointment! I'm still at a 2 and I had thinned out some more, but that's about it. The only thing that really seems to be changing is the baby keeps on growing and growing!! Exact words of the Dr. - "You have plenty of baby in there and you don't need to go any longer!" What a relief!! So I'm being induced Friday morning at 7:00 am. YEAH!! So today has been a very weird day for me. I keep thinking what should I be doing on my last day on earth without a child!! I should have gone shopping but somehow cleaning, napping, and laundry won. So that's the update!! Tomorrow (hopefully and not Saturday), Dawson should be here!! We'll post pictures as soon as we can!! Hope everyone is great!! Have a great day!!
Thursday, April 19, 2007
It's getting closer!!
Posted by Jayson, Megan, Dawson & Creed at 2:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
oh meg...I feel for you right now! I actually did start crying in my doctors office when I was almost a week overdue and he told me that he couldn't do anything until I was exactly one week overdue...that was after coming into his office every day to be chekced...talk about miserable. I'm so happy that your doctor is sympathetic enough to induce you tomorrow...good luck!!! We can't wait to see pictures asap. And who knows, maybe your water will break tonight while you are sleeping and you will have him here by 7:00...you never know!!!:) GOOD LUCK again!!! love ya!!
-gwen
oh yeah...if your water doesn't break in the middle of the night, have jayson video or take pictures of you getting ready at home to go in the morning...greg did that and lydia thinks it's the neatest thing when she watches it because I'm getting ready to go have her...I know, kindof wierd, but still kind of fun! Usually you are in such a hurry that you don't have pictures of that sort of thing!
Hey babies, I hope your sweet angel is here and that everything went well. We love and miss you and cannot wait to hear from you!
love,
mamachele and poppo
Post a Comment