Sunday, October 28, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Dawson and his cousin Camden.
Dawson loves candy!!

For Halloween Dawson is a BSU Football player and we are BSU Football fans and proud parents of a player. He was so excited to be in this outfit, he loves it. We made him little shoulder pads and put the black marks under his eyes and got a hat that looks like the old school football helmets and put stickers on it. He is really cute!!
Well things here are the same, work, school and taking care of Dawson. We had my brother Bryan and his wife and girls over this week. It was a lot of fun to see them and spend time with them also. We hope everyone has a wonderful Halloween!

2 comments:

Rob and Angie said...

I cant get enough of this cute little guy!!! I LOVE his costume. Meg I wish we lived closer, it would be great to see you more. I found your link on Gwens page...As soon as I get my blog up and going Ill send you the link.

Gwen said...

Very cute!!! Isn't halloween so much more fun when you have a kid to dress up (and an excuse to go trick-or-treating again and get lost of candy)! You all look great!