It has been so long since we've posted! So much has happened too! Dawson is crawling! He started crawling the weekend before Thanksgiving - just a few days before he turned 7 months. His 2 bottom teeth are in and he's working on the top teeth now! He is so much fun! He's trying to get into anything he can, but if I just start saying "Dawson! Dawson!" and clap my hands and do something to get his attention, he usually turns around and comes to play with me! We've decorated for Christmas, and I put a few ornaments that he could play with on the bottom of the tree. So he crawls over to the tree and takes those ornaments off and he'll sit a play with them. He's such a good boy!

Just before Thanksgiving, Jayson and I volunteered at the Festival of Trees and Dawson got to meet Santa Claus!
2 comments:
This is all fun and wonderful, but I would like to see the T.V. Here this is all that you have been talking about and where is it? I don't know so come on Jayson let's get some priorities going here. Oh and nice picture of the kid. It is good to see that Dawson wasn't screaming while sitting in Santa's lap.
~Hammy
That is amazing that Dawson has such a huge grin on his face. Most kids that age are terrified of Santa!!! Very cute!
Glad you finally updated your blog!!!
Post a Comment