He's pretty darn studly in his little vest & tie!
When I saw him all dressed, I instantly thought "what a cute little missionary"!
And then I started to cry - cause he's just growing up TOO FAST!
Welcome to the life of Jayson, Megan,Dawson, Creed & Avery
Posted by Jayson, Megan, Dawson & Creed at 10:13 AM
7 comments:
He looks so handsome!!!
I hope you guys had a great Christmas! We loved your Christmas card.
Jayson!! Hey! This is Laura (silvester) Van Noy. Funny I came across your blog because Julie and I were just talking about you the other day. Don't worry it was all good! It looks like you are doing so well and you have an adorable little family!
Come by and say to me on my blog!
Jason! Hope you don't mind me blog stocking you. I found your site through a friend so now you can go check mine out at www.rossrats.blogspot.com and do you mind if I put your link up on my blog? Let me know. I love to keep up with old friends this way.
I thought I would tell you, I came to see if there was anything new and Beck was sitting next to me. When he saw the pictrue of Dawson he wouldn't stop saying "Dawsie Dawsie." He was so excited to see his picture.
Hey Jason,
sorry, hope this isnt creepy. I saw you blog on sarah (clements) woodbury. I wasnt going to leave a comment, but he is so cute i had to. It is insane how fast they grow! I cry everytime i have to clean out Lilly's dresser to make room for bigger clothes. It was fun seeing you at church last sunday. When is scott's wife due?
Megan! First, your little guy is adorable (even cuter in person!). Second, it was soo great seeing you the other day. We really need to make that girl's night happen soon! Since you are crazy busy this time of year, let me know what days work best for you and I will start planning!
Hey Megan, it was so fun to see your little family(not that that i have a big family...)Anyway you look so happy and it was great to see you. Dawson is very cute.Lots of love Lori.
Post a Comment