Monday, March 03, 2008

GUILTY!!!

I'm such a slacker! I haven't posted anything in such a long time. In fact, I haven't even looked at our blog in so long because I knew I hadn't posted anything and it would make me feel guilty! Today, on accident, I picked our blog to look at. (I thought I was clicking on my cousin's) Then I saw that we had 7 comments on the last post! AAHHH People are looking at our blog and we haven't posted since December of 2007!!!! Well, thank you everyone who left a comment because I'm officially motivated to update all ya'll!!!

We're doing great! We moved the last week in January to a bigger house. I was so excited to have a room for my office instead of my desk and stuff for work being in our bedroom! It took a little while for Dawson to get used to the new house, but now he's doing great! Jayson changed positions at Wells Fargo. He's in training now to be a personal banker. He's the one who you talk to about opening up accounts. This position will give him even more experience for more management positions. He's excited because this will be better for him to still go to school. So if anyone needs to open up a new account at Wells Fargo, Jayson is the man! I'm right in the middle of tax season. It's been a busy couple of months, but things are going well. If I have to make an excuse for not keeping an updated blog, tax season is the excuse and playing with Dawson! Dawson is gettting so big! He's 10 months now and is all BOY! He has to bang everything with his hands and then bangs it with his head! He's walks around the house holding on to the walls or couch or whatever he can support himself with, but he's just not brave enough to let go and try to do it himself. He has 5 teeth now that he loves to bite with (i'm about one more bite away from completely weaning the kid from nursing!) He really is a great little boy for us, we love him so much.

Who wouldn't love this messy little face!!

2 comments:

julie said...

Hi! Megan, you don't know me, but I went to high school with Jayson and he's one of my favorite people ever! So I'm glad I found your blog so I can keep up with you and your super cute Dawson!

*LaUrA* said...

Hi I ditto exactly what Julie said...but I am Laura. Glad for the update! Tell Jayson that Julie and I say hello!!!