Dawson got his first haircut today! My brother, Derek was over this afternoon to watch conference with us and he brought his clippers to give Jayson a trim. Well, we'd been talking about doing Dawson's hair and so when Jayson was done with his haircut and before I knew it, Jayson had Dawson on his lap and Derek had taken a swipe right across the top of his head. I just had time to run and get the camera.
Here's a before picture taken this morning while Dawson was playing.....
Pictures of the shaving process..... which he did great! It was only me who was throwing a fit!



He started to throw a little temper tantrum because we wouldn't let him have the camera, so Jayson was able to snap a good picture of the back of his head! It took almost 18 months to get his hair where it was, so I'm hoping it doesn't take 18 months to get it back!! Dawson's pretty proud of it and loves seeing himself now - that's why he wanted the camera to see pictures of himself.

1 comments:
I am now officially jealous of boys! Every morning I threaten Cora with shaving her head because doing her hair is a battle. I just wish I could actually shave her head and be done with it (okay not really, but I am jealous of the ease of this haircut!). He looks adorable!
Post a Comment