Sunday, November 16, 2008

Halloween and Some Updates

So life here at the Arrington house has been the same. Jayson going to school and working, Megan taking care of Dawson, being pregnant and working, and Dawson... well being a 1 1/2 year old boy. For Halloween Dawson was Superman and Megan was a pumpkin. We went to the mall to trick or treat to the different stores with Dawson's little friend Beck and his family. Beck was a skeleton.

Dawson and Beck love to take turns pushing each other in this truck back and forth.

Here are the costumes, the best Superman and the scariest skeleton.

Megan and Dawson on Halloween!! I guess it is really Creed dressed up as a pumpkin not Megan.



1 comments:

Joel and Dacia said...

Ha ha! That's cute, I love the pregnant pumpkin idea. I'm sure you're ready for that little pumpkin to come out - any day now right? Well I guess you have a couple more weeks.

Are you guys by any chance going to Twin Falls with the new baby for Christmas? If you are then we should get together. Let me know.