Monday, October 20, 2008

I really shouldn't have.....

Well, the most exciting thing for us is Dawson is officially 18 months today! He's done 2 weeks in nursery successfully! He really likes it too. He loves playing with the toys, singing songs, and eating snacks!! (why don't more people like to serve in nursery? snacks every sunday!)
I just can't believe it's been a year and a half already! Man time flies! It's even flying for this pregnancy....I can't believe how close December feels. For me, I know I'm getting close when the dr. appts get closer! I have 2 more 2-weekers and then I'm down to every week.
So I really shouldn't have posted this picture, but I posted pictures of me pregnant with Dawson a lot more frequently and I'm feeling guilty that I haven't done the same with Creed. So this was about 2 weeks ago.
Lovely! And I also got "in trouble" at my dr. appt today. My glucose level was too high! My dr. really emphasised that I need to watch how much sugar i'm eating! yikes! That's like asking me to watch how much air I take in! So I really shouldn't have eaten the peanut butter pie and drank a can of root beer last night. I really shouldn't have eaten honey nut cheerios, sugary yogurt ( normally i get yogurt that is high fructose corn syrup free, but i was being cheap this week and bought the sugary stuff) and orange juice this morning - too much sugar! Atleast I didn't eat another piece of the peanut butter pie! Which I would have if i didn't realize at 8:45 am this morning that my appt was at 9:10 am and I thought it was at 9:40 am. Seriously, I had the pie out of the fridge with fork in hand and just happened to glance at the calendar and saw 9:10 am dr. appt, so I put the pie away, grabbed Dawson to get him dressed, brushed my teeth, wiped the masacra off from under my eyes, and ran out the door! So being late paid off this time! I just remembered I ate a plate of chocolate chip cookies yesterday too that my visiting teaching companion made for us. Well Jayson and Dawson probably ate 3 of the cookies and I ate the other 9 or 10 cookies! It's official, I do have a problem!!! Is it easy to figure out which of my teeth is the sweet one??? I need it removed ASAP!!

3 comments:

Amber said...

Um, pretty sure you have not grown a smidge since I saw you a few months ago!!!! You make a mighty cute prego! Oh and there should NEVER be a time when peanut butter pie is an unacceptable snack. EVER!

Coretta from Confetti said...

eheheh thats a lot of sugar. I didn't know you were pregnant Congrats on Baby boy #2

The Hartley Family said...

You are so cute pregnant so you totally should have. WHen is your due date? Two little boys will be so fun. We have to get together some time.