I just realized that I haven't even posted on our blog that we are having another baby......jeez! We announced it on facebook, but not on our blog - where are our priorities! So....let me just announce to anyone who still looks at this blog that we are having another baby! Due date is July 1stish and It's a GIRL! We are going to name her Avery Elaine and we are really excited to have a little girl around here! It's sort of like having a first baby again after having 2 boys - we have a lot of pink stuff to get! So far it's been a pretty good pregnancy, I mean, I have had my moments but who doesn't when they are prego, right!! I'm almost 26 weeks and baby is doing great. So for anyone just finding out i'm pregnant, this is going to be a really quick pregnancy!
I'm not sure how much Dawson really understands about what is going on. Most of the time he refers to my belly as "the dinosaur baby". So he probably thinks we are getting a pet dinosaur sometime soon - won't he be disappointed. After we knew it was a girl, we've been calling the belly "Avery", but I'm not sure they understand what an "Avery" is!! Creed obviously is clueless, except that mom is loosing more lap every day for him to sit on. I'm sure it will be interesting when we bring this little girl home to see how the boys react. I think she is one lucky girl though, she'll have 2 big brothers to look out for her. I was the oldest and growing up I wished that I had an older brother to watch out for me, so I think she's extra lucky to have 2 big brothers! And I think the boys are lucky to get a little sister to pick on!! :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment