Saturday, March 27, 2010

This is what happens when I try to work when the kids are awake....


Work has been extra busy lately with tax season and different responsibilities that I've taken on this year. I usually try to work early in the morning when the boys are still sleeping and in the afternoon when they take their naps. But with so much going on, I've been trying to do some while they are awake. That is when trouble happens! The picture above is what happens when Dawson finds a black permanent marker and writes all over himself and all over my less than 6 month old couch while I was on a phone call in my office. I guess I'm lucky he was still running around in a diaper so clothes weren't ruined. (now I see something positive!)

Rubbing alcohol has helped and it's starting to fade now. Thank goodness!

A few days later, we had just gotten home from running errands and I went downstairs to check messages & email. I was downstairs for literally 3 minutes and I came upstairs to a dozen & half eggs thrown all over the floor! You can see 3 eggs that survived their crash to the floor. It's amazing what these 2 can accomplish in just minutes!


But in their defense, they are pretty sweet boys most of the time and there are lots of times I do get things done while they are awake. They are becoming really good buddies too. It makes all the craziness of having them close worth it! Now we just have to hope they let their little sister join the club!

Creed loves to walk around with something draped over him. Sometimes he cries until we put something over him and then he's just fine. I'm sure he'll have to have counseling when he's older! :)

1 comments:

Joel and Dacia said...

Yikes! Do I really want another??? I'm sure they are so much fun! I hope your couch is better now too! And congrats on the baby girl, that will be so fun!