Dawson turned 3 this week! WOW does the time go fast or what! We had lots of fun for his birthday. We had a little birthday party the night before his actual birthday. Some cousins and friends came over and we had a SUPERHERO party! The kids came dressed as superheroes or we gave them superhero names that they could be. We had a superhero scavenger hunt and then lots of cake and ice cream. It was lots of fun.
We were playing the scavenger hunt game and I made the clues for 3 year olds so some of the older kids were all over it! I had to intervene to get the younger ones a fair advantage!
Creed and Jade having a staring contest!
More of the game!
The Iron Man Cake! (my sister*in*law made it for us - amazing huh!)
It was huge hit!! (sorry you have to tilt your head i forgot to turn the picture around and I'm too lazy to go back!)
Happy Birthday Dawson!
Opening up gifts! So we have to work on our manners when we get gifts. So embarrassing - he opened up one gift and if it wasn't as cool as he wanted it to be he would say "I don't like it" and move on to the next!! AHH AHH!! Next year, hopefully, he'll be better trained to just say THANK YOU! and move on. Luckily, he had lots of helpers to open presents and play with the toys!
On his birthday we had a fun day. Grandma Jeanne was here and so she played with the boys a ton and then we met up with Aunt Kendra, Reagyn, & Sawyer at McDonalds for a treat and to play on the toys for awhile. Lots of fun! Then we just had a little family party that night and Dawson opened up his gifts from Dad, Mom & Creed. He got an Iron Man toy that he rarely has put down since he got it! We recently put another bed in Dawson's room to eventually work on getting Creed to sleep in that room when the baby comes and Dawson puts the Iron Man toy in that bed when he goes to bed at night!!
Do you see the excitement on his face!! This was the reaction to getting the Iron Man toy!! This kid is crazy for Iron Man! The best part of him getting into all these superheroes is that he will call Jayson and I "super Dad" or "super Mom"! Whenever you're helping him out with something, he'll thank you by saying "Thanks Super Mom!" I just think it's the cutest thing ever! and I've decided its pretty much the equivalent of "I love you"!
Happy Birthday Super Dawson! We love you!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment